SOUTH DUBLIN RESIDENCE
Detached pavilion type building in a leafy suburb. The original house was built in 1935 with an angled floor plan and was poorly laid out. Fully renovated and extended in 2006 to provide gracious living accommodation around a central double height hallway with 4 ensuite bedrooms above. The house now focuses on a gravelled courtyard with lawns to the rear. The brief to replan the layout and maximise light
all day long has been achieved with a limited palette of simple natural materials.